Controlling 81 Protecting all kinds of prime movers especially Submersible Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps etc., used for various applications
- Incorporated with surge arrest to protect the pumping system from high voltage surges caused by lightning and the operation of switches on the main power distribution lines.
- Technically advanced, Highly sensitive pump protection relay enables immediate tripping of power supply in overload and under load conditions.
- Control boxes comprise of auto start provision and phase sequence protection.
- Protects the pump sets against dry running by sensing the current
- Quick tripping on phase failure and unbalanced voltage conditions
- An option for float switch is provided in the control box to control water level.
- Provision of Ammeter and Voltmeter to check the current and voltage.
- Degree of Protection : IP 55 & IP 52
- 0.37 to 2.2 Single Phase
- 0.37 – 93kW Three Phase
Method Of Connection
- Single Phase – Capacitor Start 8: Capacitor Run (CSCR)
- Three Phase – Direct On Line (DDL) & Star Delta